GRAND CANYON RAFTING
Learn about our group booking options. Request a specialized group booking for you, your family and friends!
One and Two-Day Grand Canyon Group Rafting Trips
At Rivers & Oceans one of our specialties is Custom and Charter rafting trips. Our custom and charter skills and infrastructure are often used to organize group Grand Canyon rafting trips at no additional cost. This page is about group bookings for one-day and two-day Grand Canyon Rafting trips.
We know organizing a group takes a significant amount of work which is why we provide a hassle free group booking process.
First Option: Our Most Popular Option
- Call us at 928-526-4575 to select your date (you can also use the form below).
- Share our “Group Booking Link” with your friends (We will email you this once you select a date).
- Each invitee uses this private link to sign up themselves (or their family) and pay for their own reservation (You’ll be updated as people sign-up for the trip).
Second Option: Group Booking Online
- Decide on a date and if you want to pay or have others pay.
- Send us your preferred date, a list of the people you want to invite and their emails addresses (you can use the form below).
- We take care of the rest – show up and go rafting! All at no additional cost.
Three Option: Paying for Everyone
- If you are planning to pay for everyone you can book your group online through our reservation system or call us at 928-526-4575.
- Once you’ve booked you will have the option to invite your friends to fill out their registration information by inputting their emails.
- Each invitee uses a private link to fill out their own information for the trip.
Planning and organizing a group has never been easier. With our booking software there are multiple different ways to set up a group booking depending upon the needs of you, the organizer and your group. Typically it is easiest if you give us a call and we can work through the options together.
Group Booking Form
One of the reasons we organize so many groups is because we make it easy to plan and put a group together. Our streamlined booking process provides you access to your group information and everything you will need to manage your adventure. In addition, your reservation can be set up for individual payments so you don’t have to collect money from your friends. (See example below).
Screen Shot of Reservation Details Page
It’s easy to invite friends via an email sent by us, a Facebook post, or send a link with your own email or text. You can also provide us with a list of names and email addresses or phone numbers and let us take care of the rest!
We’ll collect all the information directly from your group for dietary preferences, camping gear requests, any pertinent medical information, get them to sign their releases and provide them to option to reserve lodging. In addition, we’ll send them all the information they need to be prepared for the trip.
Screen Shot of our Invite Friends Page
Start Building Your Group Trip…
Ask us anything.
We’re here to help.
We’ll get back to you
with the answers.