All Inclusive Grand Canyon Rafting Trips
The Grand Canyon attracts millions of visitors each year. However, nearly all of them never leave the rim of the canyon, missing out on the best way to experience this geological masterpiece, an all-inclusive rafting trip. Grand Canyon rafting trips provide an unforgettable adventure that combines thrilling whitewater rapids, breathtaking scenery and just one up-front cost.
If you’re planning a trip to the Grand Canyon, an all-inclusive rafting trip might be just what you’re looking for. Here’s everything you need to know about these unforgettable adventures.
What are all-inclusive Grand Canyon rafting trips?
All-inclusive Grand Canyon rafting trips are guided trips down the Colorado River through the Grand Canyon. Your food, gear, and equipment are all provided for the entire trip. In addition transportation to and from the river is included. Trips range from 1 day to a couple of weeks, providing a unique way to explore the canyon.
What’s not Included
Companies are not allowed to provide alcohol, so you have to bring your own. Your also expected to bring your own clothing. You’ll be given a detailed itinerary before your trip begins, outlining everything from what to pack to what activities to expect on the trip.
What can you expect on an all-inclusive Grand Canyon rafting trip?
Here are a few things you can expect when you embark on an All-inclusive Grand Canyon rafting trip:
- Whitewater rapids: The Colorado River is known for its challenging whitewater rapids, and an all-inclusive rafting trip is the perfect way to experience them. You’ll be guided by experienced professionals who know the river inside and out. Depending upon the trip you select expect 10 to 80+ significant rapids.
- Spectacular scenery: one of the most beautiful natural wonders in the world, all-inclusive rafting trips are the perfect way to see it up close. Explore the canyon’s many landmarks, hike to hidden waterfalls, and see wildlife in its natural habitat.
- Delicious food: Grand Canyon rafting trips include all of your meals, from hearty breakfasts to delicious dinners.
- Comfortable accommodations: Although you’ll be roughing it in the wilderness, these trips provide comfortable accommodations to help you relax after a long day on the river. Sleep on cots or thick inflatable mats, and have access to tents, though many people sleep out under the stars. You’ll also get to use a portable toilet system.
- Unforgettable memories: A Grand Canyon rafting trip is the kind of adventure that will stay with you for a lifetime. Make new friends, challenge yourself in new ways while every view is exceptional.
Find Your All-Inclusive Adventure…
Download Grand Canyon Trip Planner
Let our Grand Canyon experts help you choose the perfect whitewater adventure
Questions? We’ll get back to you with answers.
Find Your Trip
Request a trip search, we’ll find tours meeting your criteria.
*** Our service is free to you and paid for by our partner outfitters. We guarantee the same price as booking directly with the outfitter.
How do you choose an all-inclusive Grand Canyon rafting trip?
When deciding upon an all-inclusive Grand Canyon rafting trip, there are several things you’ll need to consider. Here are a few tips to help you choose the right trip:
- Trip length: Grand Canyon rafting trips can range from one day to a couple of weeks in length. Think about how much time you have available, and choose a trip that fits your schedule. In general most people wish they had spent more time in the canyon.
- Type of raft: All-inclusive Grand Canyon rafting trips use variety of rafts, including motorized rafts, oar-powered rafts, and paddle rafts. Each type of raft offers a unique experience, so consider what type of rafting experience you’re looking for when choosing your trip.
- Time of year: While most people are limited by their own schedules, rafting the Grand Canyon varies by season throughout the year.
- Group size: All-inclusive Grand Canyon rafting trips can accommodate groups of various sizes, from small and intimate (1 to 2 people) to large and boisterous (20+ people). Consider how many people will be in your group. If you want a trip with just you and your friends consider organizing a custom charter trip.
- Cost: All-inclusive Grand Canyon rafting trips can vary in cost, depending mainly on the length of the trip. So you choose a trip that fits within your budget.
Concluding Thoughts on All Inclusive Grand Canyon Rafting trips
In conclusion, an all-inclusive Grand Canyon rafting trip is an unforgettable adventure that provides the perfect opportunity to explore one of the world’s most breathtaking natural wonders. From thrilling whitewater rapids to spectacular scenery and delicious food, an all-inclusive Grand Canyon rafting trip has something for everyone. So why wait? Start planning your adventure today and get ready to experience the trip of a lifetime!
Start Planning Your Best Adventure
Dispatches from adventure tours around the world and tips for intrepid travelers. Read Our Blog
Hiking side canyons is one of the best perks of rafting Grand Canyon. Amongst the desert landscapes are magical grottos, waterfalls, ferns and monkey flowers and views that few get to see. I have been a rafting guide on the Colordao River for 15 years. I love to hike and share the variety of side hikes that Grand Canyon has to offer. Here are five answers to commonly asked questing that will help you prepare for the best explorations possible.
Best Sunscreensfor Rivers & Oceans When playing in rivers and oceans, we want sunscreen that will protect us as well as the criters in the water. Testing by the EWG…
New Zealander, Jon Hamilton, the son of jet boat inventor Bill Hamilton, led the first successful upstream run of the Colorado River through the Grand Canyon, arriving at Lee’s Ferry with three of the four boats after one sank in Grapevine Rapid, on July 12, 1960. Previous attempts to run the rapids in reverse had been unsuccessful.